Introducing the All American Showcase & Team Tryouts for 9u – 14u

AllAmericanShowcaseWhat is the All American Showcase and Team?

The All American Showcase will target the 9u-14u age divisions and will support the current All American Games that USSSA has in place for the high school age participants (15-18) which concludes in the Gold Medal Games and international competition.

The All American staff will be comprised of current and former college, professional and Major League Baseball players, coaches and scouts. The pro style workout is modeled after current professional baseball workouts. The exposure offered to the players will be second to none. All players will receive an All American shirt and hat for the workout camp.

The Showcases will allow USSSA to enhance the current player history/player profile available on USSSA.com by not only providing player history, but also ranking individual players against other players participating in the showcase events throughout the country. Players will be evaluated on hitting, running, throwing, fielding and pitching. All grading information from the evaluations will be added to the individual player profile page. This will provide a database of a player’s progression year by year, ultimately allowing college coaches and pro scouts to see how a player has progressed through the years.

At the conclusion of the Evaluation Showcases in each region, an independent committee will choose 15 participants to represent that region in the All American Games scheduled take place at ESPN Wide World of Sports, Kissimmee, Florida. The games would feature 8 regional teams per age group (9u-14u).

About USSSA:

The United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA), headquartered in Osceola County, Florida, USSSA is the World’s Largest Multi-sport Athletic Organization. Founded in 1968, USSSA has grown to over 3.7 million participants, competing in 13 nationally sanctioned sports including Baseball, Fastpitch, Slow Pitch, Karate, Basketball, Soccer and more! For more information on USSSA and to register your team visit USSSA.com. Also be sure to visit USSSAToday.com for the latest USSSA News!

Comments

1. Jason Lannon says:

Hi, I have a 14 year old son (Andrew Lannon) we just moved to Arkansas 3 years ago, we played for Jason Thompson Tigers back in Michigan, travel ball, Andrew is a catcher but camn play anywhere, wondering if you guys are having any tryouts anytime soon for next years team?

Jason Lannon

2. joey johnson says:

I have a 10 yr old usssa player..just wondering will there be a fee for tryouts… and if so how much..and do we need to attended all showcase tryouts…

3. Cody Sudderth says:

Is this the 1st year for the younger divisions? 9U-14U?

4. Martin Bartesach says:

My son Connor 11U plays travel baseball for the Crystal Lake Bulldogs (Crystal Lake, Illinois). I noticed all the regional showcases will most likely conflict with his travel team schedule. The website states “Players must attend showcases only in their region”. Can he attend a showcase in another region that does not conflict with his teams schedule? Crystal Lake is in Illinois and his team doesn’t start playing until April. Can he can attend a showcase in Dec 2013 or January 2014?

5. Joe Holmes says:

My son is 17 years old and has been very involved in competitive baseball since he was 6 years old. We live in the Kansas City, MO area and would like information on what may be available for him to tryout if any,

6. Anonymous says:

9U’s ranked nationally? What anfricken joke

7. Omar cantu says:

Please send me some info Would like to send my son for try outs

8. Cayla Madrid says:

Have you already had the showcase and tryouts for the 15-18 age group or will it be in Mansfield on November 16th as well?

9. Chuck Tralies says:

How do I register my son for tryouts? We are in Philadelphia. When and where are they located?

10. Alex morales says:

I just went on site to see if the north east region has dates available for tryouts and I haven’t seen any. Are there going to up soon or do I have to go to another region to tryout

11. Is this only for baseball?? or do you have teams for fastpitch also??

12. Maurice Hampton says:

I would like information about registration for all American try-outs. How do I register.

Thanks

13. Jay Jones says:

I would like someone to contact me. We will be at the Field of Dreams this weekend in a tournament. Several of my players would like to try out. I just need more info on times. Please call 325-665-8456. thanks!

14. John Maldonado says:

How do I get a team or players registered for the all American tryout coming to Mansfield on November 16th. Also what is the cost or requirements.

Thanks
    John Maldonado
    469-595-1191

15. Kelly Wallner says:

When is tryouts for Louisiana 11major.

16. Please do not comment here with questions –

Here is a direct link to the Frequently Asked Questions page. http://usssaallamerican.com/all-american-tryoutshowcase-frequently-asked-questions/

If you are still in need of assistance please email: allamerican@usssa.com

17. joey bones says:

How do I register my 13u

18. My son tried out in Mansfield on the Nov. 16th for the Midwest Division. My question is this…… can he try out again in May in OK City and other Midwest tryouts as well?

19. Steve Mitas says:

Shouldn’t the results of the Dallas tryouts be posted by now? How do I view the scores/rankings?

20. How do we find Nov 16 Dallas show case results?

21. Burl Childress says:

Looking for U9 Players in Columbus Ohio.
    We have an indoor falcility. Batting cages, Pitching instruction.
    Please call: 614-843-3825

22. Jeanie Bach says:

Awhile back there were tryouts posted TBD in Phoenix,AZ for the far west region. Now it’s not on there at all, only 1 listed place in CA for far west? Will there not be one in AZ?

23. Lupe Garcia says:

Can you please call us at 760-983-5553 or 626-617-0379 in regarding tryouts for my senior son that is 17 years old and would loved to tryout for the team.thanks. Lupe Garcia

24. Angela Staples says:

When will Kissimmee results be posted for 9U?