USSSA All American Showcase Top Performers – Maumelle, AR

What is the USSSA All American Top Performer List? We have identified who we feel are three of the top players in each age group from each tryout. Players who are selected are not guaranteed a spot on their regional team and players who are not on the top performers list may very well be picked for the regional team. Many of the tryouts will have 5 or more players selected to the regional team.

Age Number Name Age Number Name
9 420 Ike Barrow 12 1620 Keegan Allen
9 422 Ross Felder 12 1619 Payton Allen
9 425 Miles Miller 12 1614 Kevin Zhao
10 445 Logan Hope 13 1627 Louis Cacciatori
10 454 Kyler Spencer 13 1632 Luke Hindeman
10 455 Robert Umfleet 13 1639 Cayden Wallace
11 498 Jonathan Anderson 14 1663 Benny Clinton
11 500 Brett Blankenship 14 1660 Carson Cox
11 490 Kolby Webb 14 1652 John Austin Hoskyn

About USSSA:

USSSA, headquartered in Osceola County, Florida, is the World’s Largest Multi-sport Athletic Organization. Founded in 1968, USSSA has grown to over 4 million participants, competing in 13 nationally sanctioned sports including Baseball, Fastpitch, Slow Pitch, Karate, Basketball, Soccer and more! For more information and the latest news from USSSA and to register your team visit USSSA.com.

Comments

1. Can a player be selected as a top performer at multiple locations?

2. Susan Lupo says:

Congratulations to all who made the top 3 players!

3. When will you be notifed if they made the team for the southeast region or do you have to wait for the airing on June 25?

4. Tony Allen says:

Hello,

Can you please tell me the date and time they will announce the Southeast All American Team? I’ve looked on the USSSA.com site and have been looking on the USSSAllAmerican.com site and can’t find it anywhere.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tony

• Dan Stone says:

June 26th at 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

• Kerri Gross says:

Just wanted to let you know that the selection show is posted at the bottom of the map on the “About” section of the 9U-14U Menu of the All-American main page.
      I don’t know if it has been moved up…but it now says the announcement will be online on June 25th at 5pm Central/ 6pm Eastern. Just thought I would point that out so you don’t miss it!:)
      I also had it in my calendar as the 26th, but it says the 25th now!:)
      Good luck!
      Kerri

• Kerri Gross says:

But now I’m also thinking Dan Stone might know better? Since (I just realized) he’s “the guy” and all…!!:D
        I realize I am confusing the issue now…sorry…I will be done and out of the commenting…and just look for it both days!:)
        K–

5. Heather says:

I was looking at my son’s results from the try out and he doesn’t have a hitting score posted like the other boys that tried out. Can you tell me why?

6. Just wanted to know when the North East team was being announced?

Thanks for your time.

• Jacki Algire says:

The Northeast Roster will be announced June 9th at 6:00 pm ET . It will be aired on the homepage of usssa.com, the home page of usssa-baseball, and the Facebook pages of the All American Team and USSSA-Baseball.

7. Do you need scores in pitching in order to be selected for the team? I’m asking because my son pitches but he didn’t the day of the tryout.

8. Nick Gann says:

My son came home with a 29″ 19 Oz Easton. His is a 30″ 20 Oz Easton. Let me know if it’s yours & you have mine. Ty!

9. Congrats to all the top performers!

10. Kim Clinton says:

The email we received for registration that came to my son’s email had the wrong email for parents. It returns unanswerable when I try to send it back through that email. How can I get you the correct email address?