ODD AGES UPDATE: Rescheduled for February 5th @ Pembroke Pines
Online Registrations are closed, but anyone 9U, 11U or 13U interested in attending may contact Jacki Algire via email below to pre-register at the discounted rate prior to February 3rd.
Date: Sunday 01/03/2016 EVENS Friday 02/5/2016 ODDS
City/State: Miami, FL
Venue: Pembroke Pines Fields 5-8 (UPDATED 1/25/16)
ONLINE REGISTRATION – CLOSES 72 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT START
9u-14u – $150
ON THE DAY REGISTRATION – CASH ONLY
9u-14u – $200
|Register/Pay Here (All Divisions)||Frequently Asked Questions|
|*Results Posted 5-7 Days after Event||Age Calculator|
|9U– 14U Results|
Even Ages 10U, 12U, 14U Afternoon 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Odd Ages 9U, 11U, 13U Evening 6:00 pm -6:30 pm
- Registration can be done online at a discounted rate prior to the event or as a walk up at the field for $50 more. Online registrations close 72 hours prior to the event start and this date and time is posted on each event’s page at the top.
- If pre-registered, print your Payment Confirmation email and bring it to the field as proof of pre-registration.
- Continue to periodically check this event page for any possible updates. We run our events rain or shine and any weather updates will be posted here as necessary.
- Arrive to Showcase/Tryout during the posted Registration and Player Check In Time: Ages 10u, 12u, & 14u In Afternoon (1:00 pm – 1:30 pm) Ages 9U, 11U & 13U Evening (6:00 pm – 6:30 pm)
- Register/Check In to get a number and a shirt.
During the Event
EVALUATIONS SPLIT SESSION:
Even Ages In Afternoon 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Odd Ages In Evening 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Have your picture made in your All American shirt with number attached to front of your shirt.
- Participants will meet in center-field of a designated field for a debriefing of the Showcase.
- Participants will break off to their assigned fields by age group after the debriefing.
- Participants will warm up in center field and run the 60 yard dash.
- OF down right field line to play catch, IF down left field line to play catch, Catchers play catch on either side
- Outfielders will go next and will throw 2 balls to 3rd and 3 balls to home.
- Infielders will go next and will field and throw 5 balls to 1st. (All first basemen will field and throw 5 balls to 3rd.)
- Catchers will go next and will get 5 throws to 2nd for their pop times.
- Hitting: 9u – 12u Underhand short screen. Each player 10 swings. 13u & 14u Live BP. Each Player 10 swings. Participants that are not Pitchers or Catchers may leave at this time.
- Bullpen Session (All Pitchers and Catchers) Pitchers – 10 pitches off mound (5 Fastballs, 4 Off-Speed of pitcher’s choice, finish with a Fastball) evaluated on command, control and velocity. Catchers evaluated on receiving, footwork, and blocking for their catching score.
After the Event
- Results will be posted 5-7 days after the conclusion of the event. These can be accessed from this event page or usssa.com under the All American Program tab – All American 9U-14U Registration.
- Direct Selections will be released once results are posted for the Event. These can be found under the 9U-14U Menu tab – Direct Selections at the top of this page.
- The remaining roster selections will be released after the conclusion of the last showcase for the season. They will be publicly announced according to the Selection Show schedule found at the bottom of the 2016 All American Showcases 9U-14U Regional Map. Players and parents will not be notified prior to this airing. The Regional Map can be found at the following link: http://usssaallamerican.com/all-american-showcase-team-tryouts-for-9u-14u/
USSSA, headquartered in Osceola County, Florida, is the World’s Largest Multi-Sport Athletic Organization. Founded in 1968, USSSA has grown to over 4 million participants, competing in 13 nationally sanctioned sports including Baseball, Fastpitch, Slow Pitch, Karate, Basketball, Soccer and more! For more information and the latest news from USSSA and to register your team visit USSSA.com.