EARLY REGISTRATION (ENDS ON 10/29)
9u-11u – $125
12u-14u – $150
REGISTRATION FEE 10/30 – 10/30
9u-11u – $175
12u-14u – $200
EVENT DAY WALK-UP (CASH ONLY)
9u-11u – $200
12u-14u – $225
|Register||Results Posted 11/04||Frequently Asked Questions|
|Register/Pay Here||9u Results||Age Calculator|
|Register/Pay Here||10u Results|
|Register/Pay Here||11u Results|
|Register/Pay Here||12u Results|
|Register/Pay Here||13u Results|
|Register/Pay Here||14u Results|
Registration (3:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Registration can be done online at a discounted rate prior to the event or as a walk up at the field for $50 more. Online registrations close 3 days prior to the event and this date and time is posted on each event’s page at the top.
- If pre-registered, print the Payment Confirmation page and bring it to the field as proof of pre-registration.
- Continue to periodically check this event page for any possible updates. We run our events rain or shine and any weather updates will be posted here as necessary.
- Arrive to Showcase/Tryout during the posted Registration and Player Check In Time: Ages 9u, 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, 14u All In Afternoon (Updated on 10/6)
- Register/Check In to get a number and a shirt.
During the Event (Evaluations 4:30pm – 8:00pm)
- Have your picture made in your All American shirt with your number attached to the front of your shirt.
- Participants will meet in center-field of a designated field for a debriefing of the Showcase.
- Participants will break off to their assigned fields by age group after the debriefing.
- Participants will warm up in center field and run the 60 yard dash.
- OF down right field line to play catch, IF down left field line to play catch, Catchers play catch on either side
- Outfielders will go next and will throw 2 balls to 3rd and 3 balls to home.
- Infielders will go next and will field and throw 5 balls to 1st. (All first basemen will field and throw 5 balls to 3rd.)
- Catchers will go next and will get 5 throws to 2nd for their pop times.
- Participants will be put into groups for hitting and bullpen sessions (both catchers and pitchers will be evaluated at this time).
- Hitters 9u – 12u Underhand short screen. Each player 10 swings. 13u & 14u Live BP. Each Player 10 swings.
- Pitchers – 10 pitches off mound ( 5 Fastballs, 4 Off-Speed of pitcher’s choice, finish with a Fastball).
- Brief discussion with all participants before the event is concluded.
After the Event
- Results will be posted by the Wednesday after the event. These can be accessed from this event page or usssa.com under the All American Program tab – All American 9U-14U Registration.
- Top Performers will be released by Wednesday after the event. These can be found under the 9U-14U Menu tab – Top Performers at the top of this page.
- Regional Team Rosters will be released after the conclusion of the last showcase for each region. They will be publicly announce according to the Selection Show schedule found at the bottom of the All American Showcases 9U-14U Regional Map. Players and parents will not be notified prior to this airing. The map can be found at the following link: http://usssaallamerican.com/all-american-showcase-team-tryouts-for-9u-14u/
USSSA, headquartered in Osceola County, Florida, is the World’s Largest Multi-sport Athletic Organization. Founded in 1968, USSSA has grown to over 4 million participants, competing in 13 nationally sanctioned sports including Baseball, Fastpitch, Slow Pitch, Karate, Basketball, Soccer and more! For more information and the latest news from USSSA and to register your team visit USSSA.com.